• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Green Goddess

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Thought you'd all like to see these photos of this Green Goddess parked outside my place of work today. It looks a bit tatty but it was parked outside a lorry body builders place. Maybe it's going to be repainted or put back to it's original look?
I know one thing though, my manager was none too pleased when he saw me taking these photos:rolleyes:

I want one.

Last edited:
you would have looked good driving one of them froth..lol

Last edited:
froth you should have got yer gaffer to take a pic of you sitting in it..:rolleyes:

lyn

When I saw the title of your thread I thought you meant this! Wouldn't mind buffing up her bumpers.:shocked:

Lovely pics Frothy, but like David I expected the other Green Goddess too. As nice as your photos where, I still like Davids best. Barry.

Back