• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Grave Search Witton cemetery

Cindy

I would love some info / picture if possible of my Great grandfathers grave. After extensive research have found he ended up and died in Birmingham and is buried in Witton cemetery. The section is 146, and his grave number is 35768. His name was John Arthur Buckley and he died between July and September 1946

Here's a cemetery plan showing the cemetery section numbers (and the location of the graves of my great-great-grandparents) - it's a start......

Attachments

• Witton Cemetery.pdf
    418.2 KB · Views: 30
Dave M I would be very grateful. Many years ago my father said that he.....John Arthur....ran away just after my grandmother was born. `History has shown me that he did, lived in America for quite a while. Masses of research and I found his final home, and then his death. My Grandmother, his daughter died in 1973, my dad died in 1997! We live in Hampshire. Originally he came form Manchester

Back