• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Graham Twist

Very sad to hear this. I bought this book some time ago, and was thoroughly delighted with its contents. It brought back some great memories, both orally, and pictorial. Thank you for your efforts in preserving Birminghams history. And may you Rest In Peace Graham.

I Have only just learnt of graham twist death and i am saddaned by learning of his death by coincidence i only pulled out a couple of his books from my section
which i had bought afew years back and was going to down load some of his pictures and named pubs but i got side tracked and never got around to it
but any way ; i think it was for the best and thank god i never did ;
but i must say like my dear old friend Bazz they are great books to read ; and i will always keep them
so i opologise for being late and i hope it does not upset his family members nor members for being abit late in sending my sincere condolences to is
Is close members and family members of grahams ;and a great loss to our society
Is life and memorys will always be with us along with the memorys of old summer lane as we all once knew
Rest in peace graham ;

Back