• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Good Bye Star.

I am so sorry Topsy and know just what you must be going through. I am sure you made him one of the happiest dogs in the world? God bless you Star. Jean.

Pets will only live to a good age if they well loved and cared for, bye star.

know just how you feel right now topsy...but im sure star had a wonderful life with you all...you must take comfort from that

lyn xx

Sorry to hear the sad news Topsy. Animal lovers everywhere will understand your sad loss. Mabz

so very sorry topsy, when a well loved friend pass's on it breaks our hearts wether man or beast, they are our companions on our life's journey and we miss them both as much as any familey member.
paul

The only way we have ever got through the sadness is to imagine that they have gone to a place called `Doggy Heaven` In Doggy Heaven everything is incredable. Old wounds and scars are healed, excess weight is lost, any illness is healed, teeth renewed and a brand new coat issued. You can eat whatever you want whenever you want and will never put an ounce of weight on. If you want to dig holes in the lawn, nobody will tell you off and the next morning the lawn is perfect again. You can chase rabbits but you NEVER quite catch them. You see again all your old friends and relatives who had passed away and can play ball until sundown. There is no animosity, no nasty dogs and no cruel people. We never forget our beloved pets .Remember the pleasure. Time heals. Dont cry because its over; smile that it happened.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am sure things will get easier in time.
At the moment it is still very fresh and he is solely missed.

Lovely words from so many pet lovers who know what it's like to have to make "the decision" or lose their pets suddenly Star will be sorely missed and forever remembered.

So sorry Topsy & family, we have had cats, who we loved ,we even brought "Susie" to the U S A with us. I guess
she is in pet heaven with Star.
God Bless.
Jean.

Back