• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Girl From Sutton

Malcolm Thomas

Hello, Are you the young lady I knew from the Elbow Room back in about 1972? You lived in Sutton, not far from the Odeon if I remember correctly.

You lent me something on the promise I returned it, but we drifted apart. I still have it for you.

To prove who you are: What did you lend me, who did it originally belong to and why didn’t our relationship go any further? Put a message on this same site and I’ll let you know how to contact me. Don’t reveal the answers in your message, wait until I can contact you privately – but perhaps you could include something else in your message that I will recognise.

Sorry it’s been so long.

Best Wishes, Malcolm Thomas

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
if the lady malcolm is looking for spots his message please contact him via our private message system (inbox top right of the main page)...thank you

lyn

Last edited:

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
membership is ok and as malcolm has now posted his query on the appropriate thread as many others have done before him we will be deleting his thread on the nightclubs section as we dont really need the same post posted twice ...welcome malcolm good luck with your search

lyn

Last edited: