• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

GET WELL SOON RADIORAILS (alan)

Alan,

So sorry to hear that you have not been well. My very best wishes for your speedy recovery and I hope to see you on the Forum again very soon.

Maurice :cool:

Looking forward to seeing you posting again, Alan.

All the best in the meantime.

Chris

No Williamstreeter you are not the last, Alan sorry to have been so tardy in wishing you a speedy recovery, but glad you are home, just obey nurse , take your medicine and rest.
All the best
Bob

Sorry to hear you have not been well Alan, best wishes for your recovery .

Hope you can soon get back on the BHF.

Wendy
:)

Yes get well soon ,Even though i dont know you I think your knowledge of buses and trains is amazing .I must admit both these subjects dont appeal to me but I always read your posts and cannot get over your amazing knowledge so hurry back onto the forum you are missed.

Back