• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

George, My Great Grandson

aston lad

master brummie
My first Great Grandchild George, born 31rd March 202, to my grand daughter and her partner David, good and bad news, the bad news he was born in Wolverhampton (joke) good news, he wasn't born today, I have yet to see or hold him due to the fact that both mum and son have yet to be released to go home...

Attachments

• 277482493_496573688685252_8280528303942817395_n.jpg
    277482493_496573688685252_8280528303942817395_n.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 15
My first Great Grandchild George, born 31rd March 202, to my grand daughter and her partner David, good and bad news, the bad news he was born in Wolverhampton (joke) good news, he wasn't born today, I have yet to see or hold him due to the fact that both mum and son have yet to be released to go home...
Congratulations Great Grandad and enjoy that first cuddle, the smell of a newborn is always intoxicating

Congratulations Aston Lad, but I'm afraid you're mistaken about the good news. I'm celebrating my 73rd birthday today and it's wonderful to be born on "April Fools Day". Once they know people never forget your Birthday. :D

oh how wonderful john and a lovely name (my dad was george) for a lovely little boy....many congrats to you and all of the family....:):):)

lyn

Back