• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Geach Arms pen and wash

oh eric thats wonderful with a rare shot of up summer lane....this is another pub that means a lot to me as it was our nans main watering hole... eric could i ask you if i pay for the framing of it if i could have it please to go with the vine inn and the villa tavern paintings you so kindly did for me...oh you have also captured the three horseshoes pub on the corner of summer lane and cowper st....:encouragement:

lyn

Last edited:
Eric, I love the pen and wash pics, this is a great one, Lyn will be building an extension to house the pub pics lol
Sue

oh lol sue..i think our nan would have loved erics painting of the geach...there is just one more pub i need to find a pic of and thats of the globe inn hospital st/william st north where our dad was born..ive got a sort of a sketch of it which is not very good but finding a photo is proving most difficult...

lyn

Frothy, I remember that pub well when I moved to Hillside Road in 1962, was also known as the 'Muckman' in the past. Eric

Back