• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Friends

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
FRIENDS

Friends may come and they may go
The ones who stay we long to know
For you, they make the perfect host
They are the ones we love the most

They’re the ones who always care
Night and day they’re always there
Helping you in more ways than one
Come the wind, rain, hail or sun

Happiness or sadness they will share
Kindness is the answer to your prayer
Your trust in them is all they desire
Their true friendship you deeply admire

So when in your prayers each night
Remember people who treat you right
For they are the ones who are true
Every day they are there for you

Poem by R F. Horton
Reggie :D

Time to resurrect this my poem I send it to everybody most of all, to all of those who are carers for they have that one quality called " T.L.C " Tender Loving Care  and there an awful lot of people in the world who need their kind of assistance at this moment in time so to them I say
" I get along with a little help from my Friends "
Spiritual Light & Love :smitten:
Reggie  :angel:l

Re: Friends the ones who are always there

merry christmas to all my new Friends on this web site :smiley6600:
The words of my poem says it all ,my very best wishes to you all for the coming NEW YEAR O0 :2funny:
May you all be inspired to write words of Joy & happiness that there is HOPE for everyone in the Future
Spiritual Light & Love

REGGIE :angel:

Thank you Reggie. I hope you have a good Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful New Year. Looking forward to more lovely poems from your pen in 2006.

May I dedicate this my poem to those people who care for those people who are ill ,or who live alone and at this time of the year I ask you just say a prayer for the elderly who may be frightened and scared by fireworks not forgetting the animals    :angel:
May I thank all of you who have shown me your kindess by the words that you have written   :smitten:  :smiley6600:
Spiritual Light & Love   :smitten:
Reggie   :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Reggie m8 :thumbsup: Good to see you again,, Now get back a dooin a what you do best,
Your eloquent words are always welcomed,, Cheers JohnY :cool:

Reggie welcome back to the site.... Hope you are in fine fettle.
As JohnY says " How about a bit of what you do best" Just for us.

Back