• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Freeman

A

autumnfairy

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for any information on the Freeman family.

Some street names that I know of are:  Leopold Terrace, New Spring Street, and possibly Kingstanding.  Also for a few years Harry & Elizabeth (nee Golby)  lived in Lyme Regis.

Some of the names I know are, brothers and sisters

Joseph Henry (known as Harry), Fred, Cyril, Margaret (known as Marj/Margy) and another sister known as Babs but am unable to find her correct name.  Their mothers name was Beatrice.

any information, however small is very much appreciated and of course it goes without saying that I will help with anything that I know myself.

Kind Regards & Best Wishes to all
Susan

:angel: Again Susan what years are you looking for in connection with these names ? It helps us as some of us only have access to some records and other have access to others.

thanks for the welcome Chris and the year prompt as I had forgot about this, :eek:

the years could be anywhere between 1900 and 1970 at a rough estimate

I can't help with Freemans in the 20th century , but my Gt Gt Grandmother was Sarah Freeman, born in 1836 to Joseph and Sarah. She married John Carter, and their son was Thomas.

Hello Autumnfairy,
I have a Harry Freeman in my family they lived, i think, in Rookery road Handsworth born late1890s or early 1900s. hope this helps a little. good luck. Catkin

Back