• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Freebies

Thanks for that Terry - I had a look but can't think what I could do with all the Pro features.
I would think that people who paid $399 for the Pro version must be rather annoyed.

What would we do without Google ?

I use Google's Chrome in my laptop and also installed the Chrome app in my iPad and without any action from me it went and copied all my bookmarks from my laptop into the iPad, and if I add a bookmark in my iPad it automatically appears in the bookmarks in my laptop.

The Pro version was primarily targeted at businesses not individuals.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I have got the 2 versions on my computer now, and I must admit I can't see a great deal of difference, nothing useful anyway. The extra measuring tools may have come in handy if I was still at work, thats all. I was always under the impression that the zoom feature was much better in the pro version, but it does'nt seem to be much difference. I shall compare the two for a little longer before I decide which one to uninstall.
Terry

A story I read was to ignore and carry on. I downloaded it and simply ignored.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Back