• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Frederick Smith

Sheba2008

master brummie
Hoping you lovely people may be able to help once again. I have now have a burial for Frederick Smith who passed away Jan/Feb 1914. the burial took place 5th February 1914 at St Peters & St Pauls. Curate Richard Baker. Can anyone advise please how I find his Burial plot.

I would suspect you might need to contact the church but.... unusually the burial record seems to contain a clue
1682862387620.png

"2 left side of the path". As I don't know the church and graveyard I am unsure how helpful this might be.

I would suspect you might need to contact the church but.... unusually the burial record seems to contain a clue
View attachment 179959

"2 left side of the path". As I don't know the church and graveyard I am unsure how helpful this might be.
Thank you for your response. I found this record but like you I don't know the graveyard. As suggested I will follow this up with the church. Thank you again.

Back