• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CPDR

Hello, I am new to this great Forum and was hoping someone may be able to assist me find some information about our company Frederick Cooper (Birmingham) Ltd and the history of the buildings we are housed in.
The factory was moved from Waverley Road in Small Heath to Bordesley Green in the 1980's having acquired the old Gallagher site (adjacent to National Express) currently we operate two facilities one on Prince Albert Street and the other on Doris Road.

Any maps, plans, photos or personal stories would be wonderful, hopefully we can piece together a more complete history of the firm. It would be great to know who was in these buildings before us, we still have the steam pipes in the ceiling and found a couple of coal fired boilers in a hidden cellar at Doris Road.
Thank you.

These are amazing, thank you so much. Could you tell me which map this is or where I can buy a copy, thanks.

Back