• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Frank Edwin Beasley

kc

master brummie
hi all
I could do with a little help regarding info for frank Edwin Beasley all I know he was born in Birmingham between 1909-1911 mother was fanny ellen bayliss
kind regards

Frank E Beasley birth registered Mar qtr 1911, Aston.

Frank Edwin Beasley death registered Jun 1993, Belper. Dob 15 Jan 1911.

1911 census living with parents - William James & Fanny Ellen - and siblings - Dorothy Alice, Edgar Arthur, Fanny Ellen, Frederick William & Winifred Ada.

In the 1939 register he seems to be listed as Frank E Barslay living in Birmingham with William A and Fanny E Turner (brother in law and sister).

Possible marriage to Nancy L Wetherall, registered Sep qtr 1940, Wednesbury.

There are two Beasley/Wetherall children listed...

Anthony J registered Dec qtr 1941, Wednesbury.

Georgina A registered Dec qtr 1943, Wednesbury.

Difficult to tell unless someone knows the children. Online death records only go to 2013 - I haven't found an Anthony with the right dob so unless he died between 2013 and now he could still be alive or he could have gone abroad!
It is harder with a girl as you don't know if she married. I did look but there are several possible marriages. Again she could have moved abroad.

thank you for your help pjmburns its hard going to find info about familys
kind regards

Back