• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Fox

Studley20

Hi, I’m researching the Fox Family, many of whom were baptised, married and buried at The Christ Church, Quinton. Does anyone have a list of graves for this church? They also had a horse drawn milk round from Beech Lanes.

Any help appreciated as I live in Australia.

We had a lovely neighbour called Mrs Fox, she lived at 2/125 Alma Street Aston. I think her first name was Hilda.
In the early 1960’s I recall her granddaughter Pam living with her for a while.
Pam got married to a chap called Ron, he had a Morris Minor!
I recall Pam and Ron taking my brother and I to Cannon Hill Park in the car. An exciting treat in those days. There were only a couple of car owners in Alma Street!

The Morris Minor is still one of my favourite cars (the one without the wood trim!)
Happy days..

Back