• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Fox Crescent, (off Fernley Road) Sparkhill

Neilythere

proper brummie kid
Hi - somewhat of a longshot but thought I'd post an enquiry on the off-chance......wonder if anyone (or anyone's family) may have known of the 'Richards' family of no.8 Fox Crescent (off Fernley Road) Sparkhill (?) - I'm currently researching my maternal grandfather's family and this would appear to be the address of Richards family members from about 1918 up to WW2.
In addition, there is a name of 'Haddington' connected to this address and the Richards family - this relates to my grandfather's mother in some context, I have pieces of information from census and electoral registers covering the time period but due to virtually 'zero' information about his family of previous generations, I'm struggling to tie certain details together definitively!

Thanks for reading.

Back