• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Found This Old Photo In Digbeth

Rosary_Boy

master brummie
found this old photo in the celler of the Old Gregory Pank Shop In Digbeth
anyone got any idea how old this could be ? anyone who is good on photos and age or years etc?rsz_dsc03492.jpgrsz_dsc03496.jpgrsz_dsc03495.jpg

hard to tell as it is in a bad state...maybe our pic restorations experts could have a go at a clean up...as to the date again hard but maybe the 40s...take it the owners of the shop did not know who the couple are

hard to tell as it is in a bad state...maybe our pic restorations experts could have a go at a clean up...as to the date again hard but maybe the 40s...take it the owners of the shop did not know who the couple are
yes I did ask the owner if I could have it and he said he didn't know it was down in celler
maybe family member etc but wanted to take it before the shops cleared out etc

Back