• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Foster Tommy

thanks winston, do you know if he or winnie are still alive or if they have any children.
any info would be really helpful.
thanks john.

sadly they both died about 6/7 years ago.i know they have a daughter and they had 1 or 2 sons.one did get killed in a lift shaft in the city centre.don't know if this is the same tommy foster.as i heard he may have links with gypsys. and he was into demolition work on old buildings. he was also on the committee of the ward end ex-servicemen's club in ward end park road for several years and also sang at the gardeners club. hope this information helps. if it sounds like the same person .i may be able to get a photo of him

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks winston this does sound about right, if you could get a photo it would be fantastic, look forward to hearing from you.
john.

Back