• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

Lyn, That's a great amount, thanks for letting us know. Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it is completely better soon.

Last edited:
as always a pleasure bernie...actually i dont think that its been mentioned that we raised a massive £184 for forum funds(if memory serves me correct the most we have ever raised) so a big thank you from to everyone who donated prizes thanks also to everyone who gave so generously...

lyn

Well done all

mom and I really enjoyed the meet,first one we have made for a while,so nice to see everyone again. We managed to avoid a parking ticket, but ended up parking by the Jewellers in Augustus Street, as a lot of the other meters were only 2 hour ones.
Looking forward to the next one!!

hi sue great to see you and mom at the meet...key hill brian won moms cake... he said it was lovely and made it last him 2 days lol..off to wales tomorrow for a few days to recharge the old batteries...not really bothered if its raining...will take a brolly and canoe though just in case..

lyn.x

Last edited:
hi jim thanks for the offer and i would have done but in way of a change im heading south this time:encouragement:

lyn

Land of my Fathers, Lyn, Land of my Fathers.

jim although my heart will always be in brum and i could nor would i ever forget my beginnings..i am proud of them but i could quite happily settle somewhere in wales now...there is just something about it that has always drawn me...

lyn

Last edited:
Back