• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

Many thanks to all concerned for their hard work in putting on another great meet. Loads of prizes but as usual came away empty handed (perhaps I should buy some raffle tickets, I think that might help!!).
The parking ticket incurred by Carolina was my fault. I worked in Tenby Street North for a number of years and had no problem parking there and did not know a lot of the Quarter is now PERMIT PARKING ONLY!!! Must admit I did not see/look for any restrictions so as I said, my fault.
Did not spoil a very good day out, when's the next one?
jimbo

sorry im late with my post folks our internet was down...smashing meet up thanks everyone for turning up...

lyn

Last edited:
Another great meet on Saturday, it was good to meet you all again, I look forward to the next one.
These are a few pictures that I took

DSC_0019.JPGDSC_0034.JPGDSC_0036.JPGDSC_0039.JPGDsc_0041.jpg

Lovely to see people.
Sorry I could only stay for an hour, but having only been back from NZ for 24 hours, jetlag had kicked in!! It's been with me ever since - latest I've slept until was this morning, when we had a cup of tea at 4:30!!

EASTER MEET 2014 001.JPGEASTER MEET 2014 003.JPGEASTER MEET 2014 005.JPGgreat that you could make it lesley...sorry i didnt get round to talking to everyone...here are a few pics i took...

Hi Lyn - Just in case I forgot to say it before - Many thanks for a great meet with many new faces amongst the usual suspects sorry that should be Forum Members.

Looking forward to the next time.

BernardR and Linda

as always a pleasure bernie...actually i dont think that its been mentioned that we raised a massive £184 for forum funds(if memory serves me correct the most we have ever raised) so a big thank you from to everyone who donated prizes thanks also to everyone who gave so generously...

lyn

Last edited:
Hello Lyn
Thank you for organising a lovely meet up and yes it was a record amount.
Hope you and yours had a great Easter, speak soon.
Jim.

Wow great result! Thanks for organising another lovely event Lyn..xx

yes wend a great result for the forum...jim i had a quiet easter as ive been nursing a dodgy back...a lot better now though...catch you later

lyn

Back