• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Forum Donations

hi folks due to covid this year we have had to cancel 2 forum meets ups and we dont know exactly when it will be safe to start holding them again :( ..we usually have 2 or 3 a year...as as lot of you know the proceeds from our meet up raffles along with any private donations goes a long way to help with the cost of running this wonderful forum...this is not me with my begging bowl out folks...(and i will probably get ticked off by the boss for posting it) but we must keep this forum up and running and i know for sure that during this very difficult year it has been a life line for so many of our members so if you could help boost our funds with a christmas donation just hit the donate button...every little helps folks so thank you all very much and please take care we are nearly there now :)

lyn x

Last edited:
Back