• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Forum Donations

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks due to covid this year we have had to cancel 2 forum meets ups and we dont know exactly when it will be safe to start holding them again :( ..we usually have 2 or 3 a year...as as lot of you know the proceeds from our meet up raffles along with any private donations goes a long way to help with the cost of running this wonderful forum...this is not me with my begging bowl out folks...(and i will probably get ticked off by the boss for posting it) but we must keep this forum up and running and i know for sure that during this very difficult year it has been a life line for so many of our members so if you could help boost our funds with a christmas donation just hit the donate button...every little helps folks so thank you all very much and please take care we are nearly there now :)

lyn x

Last edited: