• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Florence May Tustin.

Mayfield

Burbury Brummie
Can anyone please help? I am researching the missing information that should be included within a family bible. The bible is very old and lists in chronological order (from the early 1800's) the Tustin family. Unfortunately there is some (possibly intended) missing information concerning Florence May Tustin. The information of her marriage is omitted from the bible possibly due to the family's religious beliefs, or their non-approval? I have been reliably informed by a relative that Florence committed suicide? With your assistance, it is my intention to complete the family bible to include the missing information of the marriage? Florence May Tustin(born 14th August 1899) was only married to Harold Matthews for a very short time prior to her sad death on 21st July 1947. Any information would be really appreciated. Mabz

In the records it lists Florence M Tustin marrying Harold Matthews in JFM 1938 in Warwickshire, Meriden. Hope that helps

hi mabz ive found her death and also probate is this any good to you...

lyn

sorry mabz its her marriage i found..will look for her death if you need the ref?? if you im your email address will send you the probate details..

lyn

Back