• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Florance B Ward

castalla

master brummie
Looking for any info on my aunt Florance B Flynn, (maiden name White) previous married name Ward was married to Charles H Ward, who passed away in about 1940´s Lived in Alma Cresent nechells/Duddeston off Dolman street

Florence Bertha White was born 5 Feb 1901 Wigston, Leicestershire the daughter of Arhur White and Ada Skemp. Death mentioned previously 1980 Birmingham.

Timothy and Florence B Flynn lived at 509 Alum Rock Road in the 50s according to the Electoral rolls.

Back