• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Fletcher Family in Birmingham 1705 to present day May 23/22

Bluelady14

proper brummie kid
I am researching my father's family, beginning in 1705-Samuel Fletcher who married before 1733 (unknown wife's name) in St Philip's church and had 8 children. Since that time, almost all Fletchers in my bloodline have remained in Birmingham and surrounding suburbs. I'm looking for someone with whom I can share my research and photographs. My grandfather, Alexander John, son of Willliam Henry
b. 1848 d. 1930 emigrated to Canada at 19 yr and rarely spoke of his English family. I am writing our Fletcher Family History book; producing a DVD to be shown at our Fletcher Family Reunion I'm organizing in Hamilton, Ontario on September 17, 2022.

Back