• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Find my past new tv show

pollypops

master brummie
I have just had an email about a new programme starting tomorrow:

The show starts on 20 October 2011 at 9pm on the Yesterday channel: Freeview channel 12, Sky 537, Virgin Media 203.
Each week they will help three members of the public to discover how they are related to someone from a significant historical event.

As I am already missing Who do you think you are I will definitely be watching this.

Cheers Pol
It was previewed on Breakfast telly this morning,
Take an event in History and than trace 3 living descendants!
They were talking to direct descendants of Captain Bligh(off the Bounty), Fletcher Christian and another bloke - was 2ns in command, but Christian replaced him, as Christain was a good friend of Bligh, even though the other bloke was a Master Navigator like Bligh - the most important role on the ship!

Looks interesting

Brian

Missed it - I don't know if I can get it on computer - thanks for the reminder though.
Sheri

I have just found that it is repeated today
If you missed the first episode, it will be repeated on the Yesterday channel (Freeview channel 12, Sky 537, Virgin Media 203) on Friday 21 October at 1pm and Saturday 22 October at 6pm.

I enjoyed the programme but the advert breaks were long and I hated the way they recap after every advert break - so annoying! :frown:

Here's a trailer for tomorrow's episode about the Titanic

[video=youtube;HpKp81le_ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpKp81le_ao[/video]

A new series starts tonight :peaceful:
Watch the show on Tuesdays at 9pm from 30 October 2012 on the Yesterday channel: Freeview channel 19, Sky 537, Virgin Media 203

Back