• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Final plans and demolision of the crocodile works alma street

i know i said i wouldnt go down to the croc site again but i couldnt resist taking a peep the other day...redevolpment seems well under way now...pics not the best as i did not have my good camera with me...

lyn

just thought i would reopen this thread as there are pics here taken by myself and virusman

lyn

hi folks...for those of you who have shown an interest in the croc works and after all the speculation as to what will be happening i thought you may find this of interest...i was very kindly sent this some time ago by john houghton who knew of my keen interest in the area. it is only now that i have been able to post it as work has now commenced.....i have also been down to the site today to take what will be my last pics until the work has been completed...hope you find it of interest and at least some of the buildings will be retained.....

lyn

todays pics to follow....
Just found these posts, but I cannot access any of the photos....help..
edmc

Are these pictures accessible?

any photos posted on this forum prior to late 2010 we lost due to the forum being hacked..

the photos i took i no longer have on my lap top but i did transfer them to a disc which i still have...only problem is i will have to wait until my son visits as i have no idea at all how to transfer them from disc to lappy...as soon as that is done i will happily re post the missing images

lyn

Thank you very much for these photos and time and trouble you have taken - much appreciated.

Good selection of photographs, Lyn, however it is hard to 'like' demolitions. We all like to see wedding photographs but these photos and others like it on BHF portraying demolition or boarded up places are more like funeral photos!

Back