• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Fellows Family 19th century burials

hi kev they are not at yardley so we can cross that one off....if they are not at witton it will be thinking caps on time lol

lyn

Thanks Lyn! You are so helpful. Crossing fingers for Witton :)

Alan: Various members of my Fellows family (and a Thomas Dugmore) lived at Richmond Place 4 back 120 St Marks Street, Ladywood from about 1914 until the late 1950's, when I assume the place was demolished. Thanks for the insight. You are correct--a bit of a lottery

happy to help kev...as you say fingers crossed for witton...we let you know when they get back to me..

Well thank you very much, Lyn. At least I can cross a few places off my list. You have been very kind

With no birth or marriage certificates found either, they are quite an enigma. Now it is like they disappeared off the face of the earth! :)
Kevin

hi kev dont give up they must be somewhere...i have now contacted st nicholas at kings norton asking them to search their records for me if they dont hold their records there it will have to be a library job...fingers crossed

lyn

Lyn,
St Nicholas are on Ancestry. Baptisms 1813 to 1912, burials 1813 to 1964 and marriages 1754 to 1937 (some are banns only). I did look at burials but will have another search.

Janice

I haven't been able to find a burial yet but...
There are 2 baptisms at St Phillips for William born 1814, Thomas born 1817, Henry born 1819 and (looks like Sherille) a daughter born 1821. All baptised on 10 Sep 1822 and address is given as Walston Lane. Parents are Thomas and Mary and Thomas is listed as an engine cutter.

I have also found a burial of Mary Fellows aged 3 days in 1816 at St Mary's. Not sure how relevant these are.

Janice

I now think the name is Priscilla.

Back