• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Favourite film stars?

Alf your right:) I should be in bed but had a hard night at work and just thought I would have a quick look on the threads:) then I see Jean is asking which part of Wales Mabz is gonna explore:rolleyes:cant' sleep now can I:D:D

Seeing the photo of Tyrone Power, reminds me of seeing him in The Eddy Duchin Story, it would be about 1956. We took Brian's sister with us to see it, we were on holiday in Bournmouth, we both cried so much we had to go to the loo and put cold water on our faces before we left the cinema. :)

Can't remember what I did last week, but get me back in time and it still all up there.:rolleyes:

In one life each person identifies with the stars at their most impressionable development
period The charisma for me was James Dean and Carroll Baker in Edna Furba's Texan drama 'Giant' directed by the late George Stevens

Back