• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

excell and vista problem

33bus

master brummie
I'm having a problem opening the Aston Brook Cowper street files I
Click open and it seems to save it and i cannot open it I didnt have this problem on my xp before it committed Harri Kari on me and I treated it so nice never kicked it or threw it through the window it just blew the hard drive and then the motherboard then i got this one cheers Tom:(

Tom,
I'm sorry but I don't think you'll find the answer here as Astonbrook Through Aston Manor is no longer associated with this forum. I've got it to open okay for me so, if you like, I could email you the file if you send me your email address via PM. That is if you've got Excel loaded on your PC to open it.

Hi Oisin there in lies the answer I haven't got excel so cannot open it thanks for your offer and prompt help cheersTom:(:(

Tom if you load open office ( FREE ) it will open any office , excel etc progs.

Tom, If you've got Microsoft Word you may have Excel on the system but not installed. Not sure of the route in Vista but it's sure to be similar to XP; just check through Start> All Programs> Microsoft Office (if it's there) and see if Excel's listed. If it is, click it and follow the instructions to install.
Good luck.
thumbsup4kk.gif

Back