• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Eversley Road, Small Heath, Early 1960s.

I was at infant Wyndcliffe School in 1970 and moved to Junior Wyndcliffe School which was a new school on Little green Lane in 1972/3 and left in 1977. I remember Mrs King at my Infant school. And my class teacher mrs Anthony and mrs Anderson. In my Junior school I remember Mrs Smith , Mr Lowmax (not sure about the spelling) Mr fairbrother. Mr Collins or Collis the headmaster. Mrs Burns was Scottish athletic type she married Mr Denvor who had two twin sons they also went to the same school. I remember some students names but lost touch. There was a girl called Katrina only child lived on Wyndcliffe rd, There was a family mother French and dad English they were the Caraven family twin girls Christina and i think Catherine. Mr Tyrell or Tirrel was a School researcher and was doing his research project he took many photos of children doing various activities and did his literature on the children. He was based at our school for many months.
Hello ! does anyone have school group photos i maybe in as i don't have many school photos got lost while we moved abroad. When i came back time just goes. Recently was remembering my childhood days.

I was at infant Wyndcliffe School in 1970 and moved to Junior Wyndcliffe School which was a new school on Little green Lane in 1972/3 and left in 1977. I remember Mrs King at my Infant school. And my class teacher mrs Anthony and mrs Anderson. In my Junior school I remember Mrs Smith , Mr Lowmax (not sure about the spelling) Mr fairbrother. Mr Collins or Collis the headmaster. Mrs Burns was Scottish athletic type she married Mr Denvor who had two twin sons they also went to the same school. I remember some students names but lost touch. There was a girl called Katrina only child lived on Wyndcliffe rd, There was a family mother French and dad English they were the Caraven family twin girls Christina and i think Catherine. Mr Tyrell or Tirrel was a School researcher and was doing his research project he took many photos of children doing various activities and did his literature on the children. He was based at our school for many months.
Hi I also remember Mr Perkins

I found this picture , which is basically the same as Phil's but with a bit more information.. I had a friend who lived in Eversley road, his name was Duggie Blackham...
I think this cafe was opposite my home i lived 154 Green lane corner of Eversley Rd

Does anyone remember Hazel Hodgekiss?
She went to Marlborough Secondary Modern School1949 t0 1954. Good looking, blond hair, and had a boyfriend named Ernie.

Back