• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Erics Paintings

cookie273uk

master brummie
normal_Sauveterre%2C_Dordogne.jpg
normal_Square_in_Babbarraba.jpg
normal_Evening_in_Malta.jpg
normal_Hot_day_in_Cordoba.jpg
View attachment 29080

View attachment 29081

View attachment 29082

View attachment 29083I love to go on painting holidays abroad with the company of other painters and a professional artist to give help and advice if needed, here are a few of my paintings:-
(1) Hot day in Cordoba, Andalucia(2) Evening, Sliema, Malta (3)Banarabba Andalucia (4) Sauveterre, Dordogne

These are taken from my Album on my profile page.

Last edited:
To coin the old phrase Eric, I don't know whats good but I know what I like and I like your's.
Trevor.

Eric, I'm lost for words (for once!), I think these paintings are stunning and so full of detail. I imagine the architecture would be quite difficult to tackle ? Anthea:)

I thank you all for kind comments on my watercolours. I have put about 60 paintings in an Album on coppermine entitled
'Erics watercolours' if any one cares to look - with a few accompanying notes. Thank you again. Eric

Last edited:
Back