• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Eric's (cookie273uk) Paintings

Eric your talent is outstanding what a pleasure to see your work. How I wish I had kept at it when young.

The paintings are beautiful but could I ask (as a relative newcomer to Birmingham) that the venues are identified. I can recognise some but not all.
Janice

Vivienne, am open to your suggestion. As for copper mine paintings they are all on 'my pics' file on my PC and I can (in stages) upload them from my PC , having said that most of the paintings (at least 90) are already on 'Original Art' thread but not under my name just individual titles. Eric

Last edited:
Janice, I usually title my paintings to give location and possible dates, will be more explicit in future, if there is any paintings in particular you wish to know location let me know and I will gladly tell you. Eric

Janice, suddenly realised you may be referring just to this thread, so here goes :- post #2 Lad in the Lane, Erdington, Barton Arms Aston and The Swan somewhere in Essex, post #9 The Norton, Erdington, post #10 Lad in the Lane Erdington, post #11 Key Hill cemetery Hockley, post #13 The Vine Summer Lane Saint Phillips cathedral, Colmore Row and Gas Street basin canal and finally post #18 Hall of Memory Broad Street. I should add some of these subjects sadly no longer exist. Eric

oldbrit, it's never to late, up until recently I used to do 'workshops' with one or two amateur societies consisting mostly of retired people/pensioners who had never picked up a pencil/brush all their lives (but always meant to). I was in my forties before I took it up seriously. Eric

Back