• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

erdington/bristol road trams

Thats a great site Billc and well done to.

Have to get back to that over the next few days so much to see:)

Thanks for the comments.i have tried to e-mail robert but my e-mail won't seem to send it.would be nice if he(robert dalaston) joins this site.he may have plenty more photos or memories.will ask my son to have a go later.unless anyone else can do it

billc. Thanks for that site info. Fabulous pictures, well worth looking at again. Barry.

i have spoken to robert and he is very pleased to be added to this site.
he will be taking a look at it.
his home page is very good with memories of his life .also there are plent of photos of trains and his family.
https://www.robertdarlaston.co.uk/

Yes you can't miss his home page thats excellent, he's lived everywhere but he's got it on record with family trees as well Brill:)

Back