• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

ENCHANTED

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
Enchanted

The power of love is a wonderful
thing
Your kiss’s they made my heart to
Sing
Your twinkling eyes filled with me
Desire
Inspiring my spirits to grow even
higher
When we held each other in a fond
embrace
Tingling sensations up my spine did
race
Never before in my life have I felt this
way
Your beauty makes me more happy every
day
When ever someone would speak your
name
The love in my heart would become a
flame
Destiny was planned for us both in heaven
Sublime
So please My Love say you’ll be mine
Forever to be my
valentine

Poem by R F Horton  :smitten:

Sorry Little Bruv, I thought you wos in bed. Old crow indeed :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Oiih GRACEious one :coolsmiley: Whats all this "Crowing" about then :eek: Our BAR is sacrosanct,, You bin Peepin :eek:

Aaaah,,you will be "Enchanted" in Chains if the BARmen Bouncers catch you Gals in there ;)

Good for the goose, good for the gander Little Bruv. We're on to you lot :knuppel2:

Me thinks some of the BRAladies or if not all of them ? :smitten: have been " ENCHANTED " by the words of my poem which means fellas these BRAladies must have very high I,Q,s O0 :smitten:
come on fellas don't get on your high horses :tickedoff:
So I thank you all BRAladies Especially Di & Grace May all of your pathways through life be covered by RED ROSE petals and their sweet smelling fragrants with just a touch of my after shave " JOVAN MUSK " added to sweeten the aroma LUV :smitten:
Have a nice day everyone :smitten: ;D
Reggie O0 ::)

Oh REGGIE ::) Bit of a Lounge lizard eh :coolsmiley:

Yeh,,s,pose these Luvly ladies like a bit of the Ol Blarney,,, ;)

But the Barbarians of the order of The BAR are pre-neolithic "throw-backs :uglystupid2:"

So come & join us in our collective Knuckle dragging rituals :2funny: therin we will teach You
The artistic style of "Barefoot and Pregnant" :knuppel2: C,mon join our Club ;)

JohnY...oh you crawler..Rods Number one fan indeed! lol
I read your message about you and me meeting up for a drink..I'd love to but how about this for an idea...what about as many members of BAR as we can get having a game of snooker or just a drink? the 'mere wimmin' can stay at home and knit or something..

Don't worry about us wimmin Kandy, we are otherwise engaged this week-end. Jerry will be joining us in the snug........ 8)

WELL ANOTHER YEAR GONE BY AND TIME FOR ME TO RESSURRECT MY POEM OF " ENCHANTMENT " FOR
ALL YOU LUYYLY LADIES  :smitten: AND TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM STILL AROUND HOVERING IN THE SHADOWS ,COPING TRYING TO GET MYSELF MOTIVATED  :tickedoff: SEEKING INSPIRATIONAL WORDS TO REACH AND TOUCH THE HEARTS OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO I KNOW ARE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE ?
ALAS WOE IS ME   :'( SORRY GUYS  I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULD'NT CRY BUT I JUST HAVE TO REACH THE HEARTS OF THOSE LUVVLY BRALADIES  :2funny: :smitten:

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE    :smitten:
PUT YOUR TENDER LIPS CLOSE TO MINE    :-*
HUG AND KISS ME IN A FOND EMBRACE :smitten:
LOST SOMEWHERE IN A HEAVENLY PLACE   :angel:
WINE AND DINE ,DANCE TILL DAWN   ;D
WHILE IN OUR HEARTS THIS NEW   :smitten:
LOVE IS BORN   :smitten:

SPIRITUAL LIGHT & LOVE   :smitten:
REGGIE     :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Reggie ,
I Have Got To Say that Was Written Beautifuly
The Titltle was very fitting , And The Tittle Enchanting