• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

elizabeth chamberlain 1899

lesg128

george 1st
would like to trace elizabeth chamberlain born birmingham.
was her father neville chamberlain.
thank you
les green

Neville Chamberlain the prime minister?

Doesn't appear to be any Elizabeth Chamberlain born in Bham 1899, there's one born West Brom, daughter of Thomas & Elizabeth.

Neville Chamberlain the prime minister?

Doesn't appear to be any Elizabeth Chamberlain born in Bham 1899, there's one born West Brom, daughter of Thomas & Elizabeth.
thats the only one i can find as well mark

Astoness. Re:- Elizabeth Chamberlain may have been called ' Betsy'
Many thanks for your swift reply.
I believe she had a brother called George Chamberlain who may have lived in Ashted, Birmingham.
Hope that helps
Les Green
thats the only one i can find as well mark

not really much help im afraid....do you have her birth cert to confirm her year of birth and where....any other info you have may help

lyn

MWS
Re- Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of Gt Britain in 1939 and signed the agreement with Hitler
not to invade Poland. Therefore we wnt to war. 1939 - 1945
I understand that the Chamberlain Family lived in Birmingham England!
Les Green

Neville Chamberlain (full name Arthur Neville Chamberlain) and his wife Anne had a daughter Dorothy and a son Francis.
No Elizabeth or George.

Back