• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Electoral Roll look up please

dottieau

master brummie
Today I received a Birth certificate with the address 253 Aston Road Birmingham 6. Please could some one do a look up for me. The date is 1946 the parents are John Richard Bytheway and Irene Florence Bytheway nee Price. Thanking you for any help you may give me.

Hi Dottie
I have had a quick look for you, but can't find anthing for 253 aston road. But i found the following John R and Irene Bytheway at 38 Onslow Rd, Fox hollies in 1950 also Irene Bytheway, Ada Radford, John T Radford, and Kenneth G Bytheway
at 60 Pakefield Road from 1950 to 1955, Brandwood Ward. I hope this helps you in your search.

regards Stars

Thanks Mike and Stars for your replies I guess they must have been just renting a room at this address. I will have to see if I can find any connection with the other names you have mentioned. Every little helps so I thank you both again.

I have only just found this site and am finding it all really interesting and relevant! Hence my 3rd question!
Can anyone look up 43 Victoria Road Aston to see who's on the register between 1929-1933. It's on dad's birth cert and he wondered who his mother was living with as his father had gone back to Sheffield.
many thanks
JBG

Back