• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Ebrey Family

Muttley

Hello to Everyone

I am researching my family tree which has brought me to Birmingham.

It would be fantastic if I could locate some photographs of them and the streets they lived.

A few of the names I have are as follows:

Henry 'Harry' Ebrey and Ann 'Annie' Ebrey (nee Manley) - Bolton Road, Bordesley and Herbert Road, Aston.
Their children were Samuel, Richard, Alfred, Harry, Harold, Anne, Ernest, Frank and Lavinia.

Henry 'Harry' was born in Shrewsbury and Ann 'Annie' was born in Chester.

Henry Ebrey was a Railway Engine Drive for GWR.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can be of help and I am happy to assist anyone in return.

Best wishes

Michael

Hi Michael, welcome to our friendly forum. It is very difficult to find pictures of people (unless you get really lucky and someone on here is a related to them) but I am sure you will get help with pictures and information on the streets they lived.
It may help though if you can give us the years they lived on these streets - and if you are looking for help on researching the people themselves the year they were born.
Good luck with your research.
Polly :adoration:

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I've only just come across it. Michael, will send you a personal message, as I may have a great deal of material of interest to you. Richard

Back