• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

EASTER AND ST GEORGES DAY MEET UP ON THE DAY 2019

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
this is the place for your on the day comments and photos folks...hope you all have a great time..x

Sorry I didn't make it folks, got the lurgy. Went down with it yesterday.
Hope you all had a good time, will try to make the next one.

that was great vic well done to those who made it :):):) glad your mom won an eric at long last vic

The following are some photos I took at the meet. the two black and white ones were an error (I must have accidentally pressed an extra button), but I think they have a "period" look as if they were 50 years ago.

P1010119A.jpgP1010120A.jpgP1010122A.jpgP1010123A.jpgP1010124A.jpgP1010127A.jpgP1010128A.jpg

nice photos mike thanks for posting them...actually i love the black and whites even though taken by accident :)

lyn

Looks really good Vicki. So sorry I couldn't be there. Hope I can make the next one. Must be a record with your fundraising!

I was looking at booking the next one while at the meet but I couldn’t as the lovely Rose is retiring and wouldn’t take the booking

oh thats a shame vic ..mind you rose was going to retire to ireland some years back but couldnt do it so she is well overdue a rest now..shes done her bit for the pub trade...any idea when she is leaving?

lyn

Back