• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Dulwich Road

this is so sad...i live 2 roads away and my brother 1 road away...the blast shook my house and what seemed like hundreds of birds were flying around...my daughters friend and colleague lives with her 2 young children and partner in the house to the right of the one where the explosion happened and was totally wrecked and most likely will be demolished...at the time of the blast mom and children were not at home which is nothing short of a miracle however dad was at home and although he was thrown to the other side of the room he survived...from what i hear the community are rallying around to help the affected families...

my sincere condolences to the family of doreen aged 79 who sadly died and my thoughts are with dave who is in hospital

lyn

Last edited:
Back