• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Drummer Neil Peart (Rush) dies

Robert Ensor (bob)

master brummie
I wonder if St Peter tells these guys to go see Eddie, Hey come on in Eddie can help sort out your kit.
We have a good idea whose on drums for a set or two
But who opens the show ? After all it's the best show ever
Do we watch a new play by Shakespeare or a new duet from Bing and Bowie or something from Frank and the King of pop.
We will have to wait and see but I am looking forward to it.

oldbrit

OldBrit in Exile
I have a disc that Eddie sent me playing all the various beats in jazz drumming Like Brubecks Take Five etc great stuff. Maybe I could make copies and send all that would like it, let me know if anyone is interested John Crump

adap2it

master brummie
I have a disc that Eddie sent me playing all the various beats in jazz drumming Like Brubecks Take Five etc great stuff. Maybe I could make copies and send all that would like it, let me know if anyone is interested John Crump
I would love a copy John, however, I've had a moratorium on hard copies for 3 or 4 years now, would it be possible to make an mp3 or flac file for me to download?
Dave A

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Dave,

John has sent the original disk to me and amazingly it arrived this morning. When I can find half an hour or so, possibly over the weekend, I'll make an mp3 for you and we'll sort it out from there. I see you have messaging turned off, hence why I have had to make this off topic post.

Maurice :cool:

adap2it

master brummie
Dave,

John has sent the original disk to me and amazingly it arrived this morning. When I can find half an hour or so, possibly over the weekend, I'll make an mp3 for you and we'll sort it out from there. I see you have messaging turned off, hence why I have had to make this off topic post.

Well thanks John/Maurice...what messaging are you referring to Maurice?
Dave A

sospiri

Ex-pat Brummie
Dave,

When I click on your username or avatar, I don't see the "Start a conversation" option.