• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Dropbox

carolina

master brummie
Does anyone else get emails from Dropbox? Its attaching new documents from other people. I am so fed up of getting them, I have tried blocking (which is no good as the emails are from different people via dropbox), I have said they are scams and junk, but nothing happens and they still keep coming. Can anyone help as to how to stop getting them. Thanks

Most important, do not open any attachment that you do not know the origins of. This is one of the way malware can be delivered to your computer. Its not so much the fact that its dropbox sending the link, its someone who has your email address on their database who is sending it. Add it to your junk and block the sender.

Thanks Morturn. I personally have never had that problem, but will keep a careful eye out

Back