• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Drakeley

Hi, two of my close friends were John and Beryl Drakeley, John was John Edward born 1938, any relation.
Beryl died just before Christmas 2019 and John had died a couple of years earlier.

Hi, two of my close friends were John and Beryl Drakeley, John was John Edward born 1938, any relation.
Beryl died just before Christmas 2019 and John had died a couple of years earlier.
My sister Joyce married a Drakeley (Frank) Lovely couple saved my soul.

Hello again, John was my eldest brother, the family was, Mom and dad Fred and Vera, John, Jean, Thomas, Peter Sonia and myself Ray. I am the only one left, living in Shropshire.

I have over the last couple of years done a lot of work on the family tree, I have yet to come across a relative known to have moved to Coventry though there are a lot names that I have lost track of. Also , my family seem to have originated in Nuneaton since around 1870. There were several Drakeley families in Nuneaton at that time and it is not that far a move to Coventry.

Back