• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Downtime lately

hi folks is anyone else having problems with the forum..its so slow and takes me ages to do anything

lyn

ill check it out - seems fine to me from what I can tell, however at some point I'm going to upgrade it and migrate it over to ryzen I have a spare board and CPU which is faster than the current one by some margin

I couldn't connect all morning and could only get part the way across Europe, so I guess there was a bit of an internet problem. But it's been OK for the last few hours.

Maurice :cool:

i see the software has changed for the best,i can now go to youtube from here. without opening a new page. ta warren:grinning:

hi folks...has anyone else lost the option to "post full image" my photos are coming out like this

Attachments

• park lane 38.jpg
    park lane 38.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 14
thanks pete just trying again to post a full image...edit ok the format has changed...worked it out now

Shops Ladypool Rd.jpg

Will have another go. Yes, you get a different initial small view, but it seems to come out the same when you click full view
team.aston.jpg

Back