• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

April 2010 edition BHF meet up article

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folks..just a reminder that the article on the stags head meet up will be in next months edition....:):)

lyn

Great thanks for the reminder Lyn. I am so glad I have mine ordered and delivered monthly.

Just got back from W.H.Smith. at the Fort. It had'nt come in yet but one of the staff said they probably would be in next week sometime.

Terry

Just brought a copy from newsagents in Solihull Lodge, haven't had much chance to read it yet, but photos and article are in it. Jans got me stripping wallpaper, busy weekend ahead.

Colin

Just brought a copy from newsagents in Solihull Lodge, haven't had much chance to read it yet, but photos and article are in it. Jans got me stripping wallpaper, busy weekend ahead.
Colin
Thanks Colin, Will look in my local newsagents to see if it's in yet.
Good weekend for decorating - not much else you can do in this weather
Polly:)

Smashing article and photos in the April edition of Carls Brum' mag. Thanks very much Lyn. Max

I was very impressed, no spelling mistakes :D:D:dft005::D:D

very funny max...mind you i did read and re read it about 10 times before submitting it...:D

lyn

I flicked through a Brummagen when I went in to pay the papers, didn't see the "Stag Report" but saw an article by Don Clive, a member of this forum, about his early years in Aston Brook Street, it was so interesting I didn't look further.

good job you daint buy it Sylvia its last months with Don Clive article in. Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Back