• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Donations

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Donate details are as follows

By Pay-Pal = gymb[email protected]

You can also pay into any bank by using the following details.
Account name= J PRITCHARD
Sort code= 11-06-94
account number= 00952493

For anyone who wishes to pay by cheque or postal orders, please make them payable to J Pritchard.
Address is
30, FFordd Anwyl
Rhyl
Denbighshire

LL18 4JW

Thank you all for your generous donations without which the site could not survive and remember its your donations that keep this site alive.

Jim and Hilary

Last edited:
I wanted to make a donation. I seem to remember it being really easy last time. You seem to have changed the process. I do not use Paypal and do not understand the "Pay in to any bank..."
Last time I used my debit card to pay into the site.
Carolann

Found the button today so managed to make a donation. I was looking in the wrong place. found it on my conversations page.
Carolann

the donate button should also be on the right hand side of the main page under where it says SHARE THIS PAGE...thank you for your donation and to anyone thinking of donating be it large or small every little helps to keep this wonderful free to join(but not free to run) history forum afloat:) THANK YOU

lyn

Last edited:
Using the donate button is not working for me. I would like to donate by debit card. All panels filled in correctly. Press agree and donate. Nothing happens.
I do not want to open a paypal account.
Help.

dont worry nodd i will inform postie about this problem and ask him get back to you on this thread....and any other members who are having the same problem...thank you

lyn

Using the donate button is not working for me. I would like to donate by debit card. All panels filled in correctly. Press agree and donate. Nothing happens.
I do not want to open a paypal account.
Help.
Same with me, will be in touch with my bank or mail a check which I almost never do anymore.

I recently made a purchase from Brook Taverner (mens outfitters), now every time I log in their advert appears across the screen. Could you tell me that when I click on it does the forum receive payment. If so I will click on here rather than their email.

Donate details are as follows

By Pay-Pal = gymb[email protected]

You can also pay into any bank by using the following details.
Account name= J PRITCHARD
Sort code= 11-06-94
account number= 00952493

For anyone who wishes to pay by cheque or postal orders, please make them payable to J Pritchard.
Address is
30, FFordd Anwyl
Rhyl
Denbighshire

LL18 4JW

Thank you all for your generous donations without which the site could not survive and remember its your donations that keep this site alive.

Jim and Hilary
I'm a little confused I'm trying to make a donation but don't use PayPal or want to send a cheque.

Back