• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Does anyone recognise this street?

what a lovely photo of your mom....can you add some info please as it may help us with the location..some of our members maybe able to provide look ups on ancestry or the electoral rolls not so much for your mom but maybe her parents..could you let us have your moms birth name and also her parents names if you know them..oh i take it the photo was taken in birmingham?

lyn

Thought I would start the ball rolling on this one, the image of Milton Street shows the tall chimney(s) of Leopold Lazarus on New Town Row, these would probably be directly at the end of Cowper Street. The houses look very similar although probably different sections of the street. So my 'starting' guess is that it is Cowper Street.
Perhaps when we have more info on the family we can narrow down the location.

Attachments

• milton-st4.jpg
    milton-st4.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 49
  • unknown-street.jpg
    unknown-street.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 49
Hi everyone does anyone know who these people are it was taken between 1960 to 1962 thank you in advance 20210907_221233.jpg

Back