• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Do you know these 3?

rowan

Born a Brummie
this photo was taken in about 1959/60..........does anybody recognise the girls?
Christine Pemberton-Bartlett.
Jacqueline Disley.
Kathleen Jenkins.

What happened to the crocodile? :rolleyes:

I don't know the girls (alas) but I recognise the Crocodile! I have one just like it, but mine has only three legs!

Be serious you pair!!!!. Rowan what was the name of the road only it looks like Warren Road Kingstanding?. Jean.

A crocodile just like that one once hung inverted from the ceiling of the front bar at the Queen Head, Bromyard. I notice the croc in the photo has two looped chains on its body. Have we at last discovered the makers of these weird pub artifacts ? At least they made a change from the obligatory stuffed Pike in a glass case.
I am always in favour of photos of pretty girls.....the crocs though give me the creeps.

Richard there used to be one in the Aligater room at the Holte pub also baby aligaters in tanks. What we gonna do with you John O??????. Jean.

Is this your Croc here? It looks like the same one to me.

Phil

16/11/11 sorry unable to locate this photo.

Back