• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

Radiorails

master brummie
He is a big fella. I do not post pictures of our dog as my wife is concerned about thefts of animals. There have been a lot of animal thefts, principally in Plymouth, so not here, but it would break her heart if he was taken. We never take him shopping with us as I would never lock a car with a child or animal in it just in case the car caught fire.
Very small dogs and cats can, during chick times, be taken by gulls.

Radiorails

master brummie
I like the cat/frog photo. Were there fish in the pool? I had a cat that cleared a local persons pool (we never knew whom) of their golden coloured carp. He usually left them on the lawn for us. He did not seem to want to eat them and maybe thought we might. We did not! :eek:

bewdley

master brummie
I like the cat/frog photo. Were there fish in the pool? I had a cat that cleared a local persons pool (we never knew whom) of their golden coloured carp. He usually left them on the lawn for us. He did not seem to want to eat them and maybe thought we might. We did not! :eek:

There were and still are fish in the pool, which is an old whisky barrel, so not large but it's deep so the fish get away, Jess brings all sorts of gifts for us too!

bewdley

master brummie
Lovely photo Bewdley. Am down your way for the week from tomorrow. This is Leo our little rescue dog. Our little Bradley passed away four years ago but he was seventeen and had a lovely life. If anyone is looking for a small or not so small rescue go to Angels Small Paws on face book.
Hi Jean, Leo is adorable I just love the expression on his face as he looks through the window. I'm so sorry you lost Bradley. I'm sure he had a good long life, filled with lots of love and adventures with you and your family, which is what all of us want for our pets. We lost our Ridgeback Lola during lockdown, an awful time for everyone. We have Cleo now, she'll never replace the legend that was Lola, but helps with the loss. I hope the sun keeps shining for you in the coming weeks. Cleo meets Tallulah.jpg

oldbrit

OldBrit in Exile
We lost our Westie Paisley a rescue age 17 a month ago. So we got a Norwich Terrier mix rescue, 8 years old from the local shelter, Loving and fun to have to keep us active in our old age!! she was called CARROT but we renamed her NELLIE!! Think it will take a while for her to respond to her new nameA0671497 Carrot .(000).jpg

Last edited:

oldbrit

OldBrit in Exile
So sorry to hear of the loss of Toby Cookie Paisley Old Brit and Lola Bewdley we have all gone through it lately but Brad was four years ago but still very raw. Yes they all were lucky to have had fantastic homes. xx
We all get so attached to our fury friends, I think 18 years, is about he longest life one we have ever had, but they are all worth everything they give to us. We have had four rescue dogs of late, all the horror tales they could tell us. They give us back so much love, it is worth it.