• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

Radiorails

master brummie
He is a big fella. I do not post pictures of our dog as my wife is concerned about thefts of animals. There have been a lot of animal thefts, principally in Plymouth, so not here, but it would break her heart if he was taken. We never take him shopping with us as I would never lock a car with a child or animal in it just in case the car caught fire.
Very small dogs and cats can, during chick times, be taken by gulls.

Radiorails

master brummie
I like the cat/frog photo. Were there fish in the pool? I had a cat that cleared a local persons pool (we never knew whom) of their golden coloured carp. He usually left them on the lawn for us. He did not seem to want to eat them and maybe thought we might. We did not! :eek:

bewdley

master brummie
I like the cat/frog photo. Were there fish in the pool? I had a cat that cleared a local persons pool (we never knew whom) of their golden coloured carp. He usually left them on the lawn for us. He did not seem to want to eat them and maybe thought we might. We did not! :eek:

There were and still are fish in the pool, which is an old whisky barrel, so not large but it's deep so the fish get away, Jess brings all sorts of gifts for us too!