• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Do You Have Any Up To Date Pics Of Your Pets

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Lost my 14yo Jack Russell Toby due to an inoperable Colon tumour a month ago today, I was distraught and said no more dogs but after 2 weeks in an empty house I went to Catherine de Barnes dogs home and finished up with Elsa a 6 yo Staff cross, the house is alive again, she has a wonderful temperament, very friendly both with people and other dogs.View attachment 143064
So sorry for the loss of your Toby Eric but welcome to Elsa. She is a beauty. x

bewdley

master brummie
Lost my 14yo Jack Russell Toby due to an inoperable Colon tumour a month ago today, I was distraught and said no more dogs but after 2 weeks in an empty house I went to Catherine de Barnes dogs home and finished up with Elsa a 6 yo Staff cross, the house is alive again, she has a wonderful temperament, very friendly both with people and other dogs.View attachment 143064
So sorry to hear your sad news cookie it's dreadful when we lose them, but congrats on Elsa she looks delightful. I dread the thought of losing ours, we have said we won't have another , but never say never and we will probably rescue an older dog when the time comes. I can't imagine a house without a dog in it. Here's a pic of one of our grandsons with our dobe and oap ridgeback. canal walk.JPG

bewdley

master brummie
This is my second Weimaraner first lasted 10 half yrs. This one is 5 yrs. He has a lovely temperament great with children, and other dogs, he runs away from a tiny dogs that bark at him, he does the big I am but soft as a brush. Suffers from anxiety hates being left.
Our dobe is exactly the same, she has to be with us or know where we are in the house/garden. They call dobes velcro dogs she is our 4th and the clingiest one yet. She hates being left even when Lola (ridgeback) is with her, Lola doesn't mind at all.

mw0njm.

Brummie Dude
This is my second Weimaraner first lived10 half yrs. This one is 5 yrs. He has a lovely temperament great with children, and other dogs, he runs away from a tiny dogs that bark at him, he does the big I am but soft as a brush. Suffers from anxiety hates being left.
loverly.we bought a pup in 1986.but he was riddled with liver worms,and he died.bless him the vet could do nothing

Last edited:

JackiePritchatt

master brummie

mw0njm.

Brummie Dude
This is my second Weimaraner first lasted 10 half yrs. This one is 5 yrs. He has a lovely temperament great with children, and other dogs, he runs away from a tiny dogs that bark at him, he does the big I am but soft as a brush. Suffers from anxiety hates being left.
please will you change lasted to lived.